You probably worked very hard to afford your home in Cherrybrook. Since then you may have started a family, made new friends in the neighbourhood, and created wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. But even though this wonderful suburb has everything you need – you lack the space to grow.
If you’re tired of using the lounge room as personal storage, or you’re starting to feel cramped in your own home – then APEX Alterations & Additions can help.
Whether you want to create new rooms, extend an existing room or build a brand new level, we are home additions builders in Cherrybrook who can help unlock the extra living space you need to live comfortably.
It’s simple. You tell us the vision – including your ideal layout, room size, interior and exterior finish – and our expert team will build an extension or addition that reflects your lifestyle needs and budget.
Rest assured you’re guided each step of the way – from quote to council approval and building – by highly-skilled builders, project managers, draftsman, roofing specialists, plumbers, electricians, and other tradespeople who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
Best of all, your extension or addition is covered by a 10 year written structural guarantee – so you have nothing to worry about.
To arrange a free site inspection with a home additions builder in Cherrybrook, call us on 1300 654 380.
Jumping head first into a big renovation project can seem daunting. Fortunately, APEX Alterations & Additions will make sure your journey is stress-free and you fall in love with the end result.
Here is a simple step-by-step breakdown of what to expect from your exciting journey:
1. Free On-Site Inspection – On a suitable day and time a licensed builder will come to you – not a salesperson – to discuss your ideas, answer your questions, and give you a rough cost estimate. This is your chance to get expert advice and feedback then find out the viability of your project.
2. Full Measurement and Quote – If you wish to proceed we can arrange a suitable day to return. During this visit we will perform a full measure up of the property and give you a more detailed quote. From there you can choose if you want to go ahead with the project.
3. Property Design and Council Approval – Our property designer will work closely with you to bring your vision to life. With your valuable input they will provide you with concept plans, draft floor plans, and 3D computer generated models. Once you are satisfied with the final plan we submit the necessary documents to have your project approved by the local council.
4. Planning – Once your project has been approved APEX Alterations & Additions will take care of the formalities for you. This includes applying for building permits, site inspections, paperwork, paying the Home Building Compensation Fund insurance and other crucial tasks.
5.Construction – Throughout the building process you will be guided by an experienced project manager and regularly informed on progress. Your home will be kept neat and tidy while our professional builders will treat the property with respect and keep disruption to a minimum.
6. Enter Your Brand New Home – Once the final paperwork is done you can step into your brand new home and start living life your way!
How much would you expect to pay to get free advice from a licensed builder? At APEX Alterations & Additions you won’t pay a cent. That’s right, it costs you nothing to discover the true potential of your home renovation.
“We absolutely loved the way our vision was replicated and presented for our growing family’s needs. Every step of the process was greatly supported & communicated. Wes was integral in ensuring the process was managed with as minimal disruption to us and professional. Thank you!”NATHAN & MICHELLE
"From starting the process with the sales team, to working throughout the build with the project manager & trades was an overall fantastic experience. Everything was well organised and managed. The trades and associate companies Apex work with were also fantastic. Wes went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with everything throughout the build. We thank Apex for giving us the family home we can grow into and enjoy for a lifetime."CARLY & ELLIOT
“Thanks Jeff, A truly seamless addition to our home. Whilst we are still renovating, it all looks messy still but once all complete it will be the best!”RITA & CHRIS
“Apex Alterations and Additions fully met our expectations their promise by fully delivering the home extension as hassle free as the process can be. I was impressed that Apex were understanding when I held up part of the process due to my father’s illness.”STEPHEN
“Jeff came up with a great design for our extension and was always happy to answer our many questions. All the tradesmen were very professional and sometimes worked long hours to finish on time (the carpenter especially was exceptional). Tom came almost every day to check on the progress and quality of the job. Result: a great extension that was finished on time and within budget. We will recommend Apex. Thank you to all for all your hard work.”SIMON & MARINE
“Apex Alterations and Additions presented as a professional building company to build our dream home, we now have our dream home. Our expectations were met and we couldn’t be happier with the final result.”PABLO & NATALIE