Your home and way of life in Horningsea Park is very important to you. Of course, you want the space to grow yet avoid the hassle of moving house. With a new extension or addition you can keep the address… and continue to enjoy the life you have worked so hard for.
Since 1989 APEX Alterations & Additions has enriched people’s lives with quality ground floor extensions, second storey additions and associated renovations. Whether your project is big or small, the APEX home additions builders in Horningsea Park will work closely with you to realise your vision at a fair fixed cost.
As proud members of Master Builders Australia (MBA) and Housing Industry Association (HIA), you can be certain your new home will meet council guidelines and exceed industry standards. Also, with a 10 year written structural guarantee, you can rest easy knowing your investment will last a long time.
Best of all? You can keep living on the premise during construction with very little disruption to your lifestyle.
Want to uncover the full potential of your home? Meet a certified home additions builder in Horningsea Park today. Call now on 1300 654 380!
Choosing to renovate the family home is a big task. Each home has their own unique quirks and challenges. Fortunately, APEX Alterations & Additions has seen it all before. The APEX team will guide you each step of the way and avoid the common pitfalls that bring other projects to a screeching halt.
While each project is different, this step-by-step process will show you what to expect from the journey:
1. Free Site Inspection – On a convenient day and time, you will meet a licensed builder – not a salesperson – in the comfort of your home. They will discuss your ideas, provide you with honest feedback, and give you a rough cost estimate to help you move forward.
2. Full Measure and Quote – If you’re happy to go ahead we will arrange a second inspection. During this inspection the same builder from your first meeting will return to measure the proposed area. From there you will receive a more accurate quote that reflects your project scope and budget.
3. Property Design and Council Approval – Work one-on-one with an experienced property designer. By taking into account your lifestyle and existing layout they will bring your vision to life with floorplans, concept drafts and 3D computer generated models. Then APEX Alterations & Additions will submit plans to the local council for approval.
4. Planning – While you fine-tune the details of your extension/addition the APEX team will take care of the busy stuff. From building permits and site surveys to paying Home Owners Compensation Fund – they will cover everything.
5. Construction – During construction your project manager will keep you informed on progress and make sure the project delivery is on time and on budget. Rest assured the team of builders, roofing specialists, plumbers, electricians and other tradespeople will respect your lifestyle and keep the place neat and tidy.
6. Enjoy Your New Home – After the paperwork is signed you can step inside and start living in your brand new home.
Discover the full potential of your idea with a free site inspection from APEX Alterations & Additions. It costs you nothing – except a moment of your time – and you get a free, no-obligation estimation.
“We absolutely loved the way our vision was replicated and presented for our growing family’s needs. Every step of the process was greatly supported & communicated. Wes was integral in ensuring the process was managed with as minimal disruption to us and professional. Thank you!”NATHAN & MICHELLE
"From starting the process with the sales team, to working throughout the build with the project manager & trades was an overall fantastic experience. Everything was well organised and managed. The trades and associate companies Apex work with were also fantastic. Wes went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with everything throughout the build. We thank Apex for giving us the family home we can grow into and enjoy for a lifetime."CARLY & ELLIOT
“Thanks Jeff, A truly seamless addition to our home. Whilst we are still renovating, it all looks messy still but once all complete it will be the best!”RITA & CHRIS
“Apex Alterations and Additions fully met our expectations their promise by fully delivering the home extension as hassle free as the process can be. I was impressed that Apex were understanding when I held up part of the process due to my father’s illness.”STEPHEN
“Jeff came up with a great design for our extension and was always happy to answer our many questions. All the tradesmen were very professional and sometimes worked long hours to finish on time (the carpenter especially was exceptional). Tom came almost every day to check on the progress and quality of the job. Result: a great extension that was finished on time and within budget. We will recommend Apex. Thank you to all for all your hard work.”SIMON & MARINE
“Apex Alterations and Additions presented as a professional building company to build our dream home, we now have our dream home. Our expectations were met and we couldn’t be happier with the final result.”PABLO & NATALIE